Personal data Suzanna Marinisse Hoek
Relationship Suzanna Marinisse Hoek
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Suzanna Marinisse Hoek
Household of Suzanna Marinisse Hoek
She married in church to Marinus Johannesse Bal on August 26, 1778 at Bruinisse.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Bruinisse
on August 7, 1778.
Timeline Suzanna Marinisse Hoek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoek
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hoek.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hoek.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hoek.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 26, 1778)
- The temperature on August 26, 1778 was about 19.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1778: Source: Wikipedia
- Cherry Valley Massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- American Revolutionary War: In Paris the Treaty of Alliance and the Treaty of Amity and Commerce are signed by the United States and France signaling official recognition of the new republic.
- American Revolution: The Battle of Crooked Billet begins in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.