Personal data Herman Prancknesse van Blooijs
- He was born in the year 1645.
- He died.
Relationship Herman Prancknesse van Blooijs
Ancestors (and descendant) of Herman Prancknesse van Blooijs
Household of Herman Prancknesse van Blooijs
Church wedding to Levijntje Cornelisse de Jonge on July 28, 1670 at Zonnemaire, he was 25 years old.
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Dreischor
on July 4, 1670.Source 1
Timeline Herman Prancknesse van Blooijs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Blooijs
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 28, 1670)
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1670: Source: Wikipedia
- In Dover, England, Charles II of Great Britain and Louis XIV of France sign the Secret Treaty of Dover.
- King Charles II of England grants a permanent charter to the Hudson's Bay Company to open up the fur trade in North America.
- Henry Morgan captures Panama.