Personal data Joanna (Jenne) Bossink
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joanna (Jenne) Bossink
Household of Joanna (Jenne) Bossink
She is married to Johannes Hofstee.
They got married on April 1, 1715
, she was 19 years old.Source 1
Timeline Joanna (Jenne) Bossink
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bossink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bossink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bossink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bossink.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1695: Source: Wikipedia
- January 27 » Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- August 15 » French forces end the bombardment of Brussels.
- September 7 » Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- November 20 » Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho - an event nowadays commemorated in Black Awareness Day.
- The temperature on April 1, 1715 was about 9.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1715: Source: Wikipedia
- April 15 » The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- May 3 » A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- July 20 » Seventh Ottoman–Venetian War: The Ottoman Empire captures Nauplia, the capital of the Republic of Venice's "Kingdom of the Morea", thereby opening the way to the swift Ottoman reconquest of the Morea.
- July 31 » Seven days after a Spanish treasure fleet of 12 ships left Havana, Cuba for Spain, 11 of them sink in a storm off the coast of Florida. A few centuries later, treasure is salvaged from these wrecks.
- September 1 » King Louis XIV of France dies after a reign of 72 years, which is the longest of any major European monarch.
- November 13 » Jacobite rising in Scotland: Battle of Sheriffmuir: The forces of the Kingdom of Great Britain halt the Jacobite advance, although the action is inconclusive.
The publication Genealogie Daselaar
has been compiled by Loek Daselaar
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Loek Daselaar, "Genealogie Daselaar", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-daselaar/I9527.php : accessed June 23, 2021), "Joanna (Jenne) Bossink (1695-????)".