Personal data Dina Wanrooij
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dina Wanrooij
- BS. Overlijdensakte, akte 2
Timeline Dina Wanrooij
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wanrooij
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wanrooij.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wanrooij.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wanrooij.
- The temperature on January 1, 1907 was between 1.6 °C and 5.4 °C and averaged 3.2 °C. There was 5.4 mm of rain. There was 0.1 hours of sunshine (1%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- January 14 » An earthquake in Kingston, Jamaica kills more than 1,000 people.
- April 15 » Triangle Fraternity is founded at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign.
- May 23 » The unicameral Parliament of Finland gathers for its first plenary session.
- August 29 » The Quebec Bridge collapses during construction, killing 75 workers.
- October 17 » Marconi begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service.
- November 9 » The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
The publication Genealogie Breteler
has been compiled by Ruud Breteler
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Ruud Breteler, "Genealogie Breteler", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-breteler/I41688.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Dina Wanrooij (1906-1907)".