Timeline Levinus Geleijnse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geleijnse
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 20, 1927)
- The temperature on July 20, 1927 was between 7.1 °C and 21.4 °C and averaged 14.8 °C. There was 8.0 hours of sunshine (50%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 60 home runs in a season.
- Charles Lindbergh touches down at Le Bourget Field in Paris, completing the world's first solo nonstop flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.