Personal data Willem Postma
Relationship Willem Postma
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Postma
Household of Willem Postma
He is married to Hiske Leistra on April 5, 1913 at Idaarderaadeel, Grouw, he was 33 years old.Source 1
Timeline Willem Postma
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Postma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Postma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Postma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Postma.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 5, 1913)
- The temperature on April 5, 1913 was between 5.7 °C and 17.2 °C and averaged 10.5 °C. There was 8.1 hours of sunshine (61%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- Wheatland Hop Riot.
- Arthur Wynne's "word-cross", the first crossword puzzle, is published in the New York World.
- President Woodrow Wilson addresses American Civil War veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913.