akte 2832, Rotterdam, d088v
Timeline Martinus Goedhart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Goedhart
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Goedhart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Goedhart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Goedhart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 4, 1867)
- The temperature on January 4, 1867 was about -0.5 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Manchester Martyrs are hanged in Manchester, England for killing a police officer while freeing two Irish nationalists from custody.
- The 15th and last Shogun of the Tokugawa shogunate resigns in Japan.
- William Lincoln patents the zoetrope, a machine that shows animated pictures by mounting a strip of drawings in a wheel.