Timeline Reinier Geleijnse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geleijnse
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 14, 1917)
- The temperature on November 14, 1917 was between 3.1 °C and 9.1 °C and averaged 6.0 °C. There was 0.6 mm of rain. There was -0.1 hours of sunshine (0%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.5 million citizens.
- The current constitution of Mexico is adopted, establishing a federal republic with powers separated into independent executive, legislative, and judicial branches.
- The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the "establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people" with the clear understanding "that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities".
- Cheka, the first Soviet secret police, is founded.