gemeente archief Rotterdam
Timeline Maria Geleijnse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geleijnse
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 10, 1890)
- The temperature on September 10, 1890 was about 21.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Salisbury, Rhodesia, is founded.
- The longest bridge in Great Britain, the Forth Rail Bridge in Scotland, measuring 1,710feet (520m) long, is opened by the Prince of Wales, who later becomes King Edward VII.
- City & South London Railway: London's first deep-level tube railway opens between King William Street and Stockwell.