akte 40, Zeeuws archif , burg stand van 1796 tot 1811
- Essentieel document
Persoons-kaart via C.B.G.
Timeline Bartel Geleijnse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Geleijnse
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1911)
- The temperature on May 6, 1911 was between 3.3 °C and 14.0 °C and averaged 8.7 °C. There was 12.1 hours of sunshine (80%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- Glenn H. Curtiss flies the first successful American seaplane.
- The ocean liner R.M.S. Titanic is launched.
- Dedë Gjon Luli Dedvukaj, Leader of the Malësori Albanians, raises the Albanian flag in the town of Tuzi, Montenegro, for the first time after Gjergj Kastrioti (Skenderbeg).