Timeline Theodorus Arnold
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Arnold
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Arnold.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Arnold.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Arnold.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 24, 1864)
- The temperature on March 24, 1864 was about 8.9 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 61%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Theta Xi fraternity is founded at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York.
- American Civil War: Battle of Darbytown Road: the Confederate forces' attempt to regain ground that had been lost around Richmond is thwarted.
- American Civil War: The Fort Pillow massacre: Confederate forces kill most African American soldiers that surrendered at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.