Timeline Mattheus Arnold
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Arnold
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Arnold.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Arnold.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Arnold.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 19, 1862)
- The temperature on November 19, 1862 was about -1.9 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War Peninsula Campaign: Battle of Seven Pines or (Battle of Fair Oaks) ? Confederate forces under Joseph E. Johnston & G. W. Smith engage Union forces under George B. McClellan outside Richmond, Virginia.
- Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- American Civil War: Ulysses S. Grant gives the United States its first victory of the war, by capturing Fort Henry, Tennessee, known as the Battle of Fort Henry.