Timeline Machiel Arnold
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Arnold
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Arnold.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Arnold.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Arnold.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 20, 1870)
- The temperature on October 20, 1870 was about 8.3 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Virginia rejoins the Union.
- Old Faithful Geyser is observed and named by Henry D. Washburn during the Washburn-Langford-Doane Expedition to Yellowstone.
- Emperor Napoleon III of France is deposed and the Third Republic is declared.