Rotterdam, 1939, a0 13v, akte 147
digitale stamboom Rotterdam, akte jaar 1891, nummer h018, akte nr. 1390
Timeline Jacob Deflers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Deflers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Deflers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Deflers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Deflers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 18, 1891)
- The temperature on November 18, 1891 was about 8.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The first attempt at a Portuguese republican revolution breaks out in the northern city of Porto.
- The penalty kick rule in Association Football is conceived, but does not come into effect until the following season.
- Street railway in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, commences operation.