Personal data Dorothea Leonie Keijser
- She was born in the year 1897 in Soerabaija, Java, Ned. Indie.
- Profession: handelsgeemployeerde.
- She died ?.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dorothea Leonie Keijser
Household of Dorothea Leonie Keijser
She is married to Eugene Cornelius Rader on December 18, 1920 at Semarang, Java, Ned. Indie, she was 23 years old.Source 1
- (Not public)
Burgerlijke stand Semarang huwelijksregister 1920, acte 115 (LDS film nr. 1357781)
Timeline Dorothea Leonie Keijser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Keijser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Keijser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Keijser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Keijser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 18, 1920)
- The temperature on December 18, 1920 was between -0.3 °C and 0.9 °C and averaged 0.4 °C. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- Polish-Soviet War: Battle of Warsaw begins, lasts till August 25. The Red Army is defeated.
- The Netherlands refuses to surrender ex-Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- The national council in Turkey denounces the government of Sultan Mehmed VI and announces a temporary constitution.