Doopboek 1840-1862 St Joseph kerk Jl. Ronggowarsito No.11, Rejomulyo, Kec. Semarang Tim., Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50127
- CD ROM
RA 1911, 122
Burgerlijke stand Semarang overlijdensregister 1910, acte 37 (LDS filmnr.1357808)
St Joseph kerk Jl. Ronggowarsito No.11, Rejomulyo, Kec. Semarang Tim., Kota Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50127 ; Huwelijken 15 juli 1832-30 des. 1893:
- CD ROM
RA 1903, 10
Burgerlijke stand Semarang huwelijksregister 1902, acte 18 (LDS 1357807)
Timeline Willem Uithoven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Uithoven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Uithoven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Uithoven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Uithoven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 7, 1891)
- The temperature on October 7, 1891 was about 16.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Almon Strowger, an undertaker in Topeka, Kansas, patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- Liliuokalani is proclaimed Queen of Hawaii, its last monarch.
- The Wrigley Company is founded in Chicago, Illinois.