Timeline Wilt Piebes Sikma
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Sikma
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Sikma.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Sikma.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Sikma.
- The temperature on May 15, 1884 was about 13.5 °C. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 1 » The first volume (A to Ant) of the Oxford English Dictionary is published.
- February 19 » More than sixty tornadoes strike the Southern United States, one of the largest tornado outbreaks in U.S. history.
- March 13 » The Siege of Khartoum begins. It lasts until January 26, 1885.
- August 5 » The cornerstone for the Statue of Liberty is laid on Bedloe's Island (now Liberty Island) in New York Harbor.
- October 6 » The Naval War College of the United States is founded in Rhode Island.
- December 10 » Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is published.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jentje de Swart, "Famylje De Swart -- Wijmenga", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/famylje-de-swart-wijmenga/I3890.php : accessed June 25, 2021), "Wilt Piebes Sikma (1856-????)".