Timeline Edward Gerald Lapatra Sr
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lapatra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lapatra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lapatra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lapatra.
- The temperature on June 27, 1901 was between 7.7 °C and 17.2 °C and averaged 13.9 °C. There was 4.8 hours of sunshine (29%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- January 1 » Nigeria becomes a British protectorate.
- March 23 » Emilio Aguinaldo, only President of the First Philippine Republic, was captured at Palanan, Isabela by the forces of General Frederick Funston.
- August 21 » Six hundred American school teachers, Thomasites, arrived in Manila on the USAT Thomas.
- September 17 » Second Boer War: A Boer column defeats a British force at the Battle of Blood River Poort.
- October 29 » Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- November 18 » Britain and the United States sign the Hay–Pauncefote Treaty, which nullifies the Clayton–Bulwer Treaty and withdraws British objections to an American-controlled canal in Panama.
- The temperature on July 14, 1961 was between 10.7 °C and 19.4 °C and averaged 14.6 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain during 0.2 hours. There was 7.5 hours of sunshine (46%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1961: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.6 million citizens.
- March 29 » The Twenty-third Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, allowing residents of Washington, D.C., to vote in presidential elections.
- March 30 » The Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs is signed in New York City.
- May 1 » The Prime Minister of Cuba, Fidel Castro, proclaims Cuba a socialist nation and abolishes elections.
- May 25 » Apollo program: U.S. President John F. Kennedy announces, before a special joint session of the U.S. Congress, his goal to initiate a project to put a "man on the Moon" before the end of the decade.
- August 15 » Border guard Conrad Schumann flees from East Germany while on duty guarding the construction of the Berlin Wall.
- October 1 » The United States Defense Intelligence Agency is formed, becoming the country's first centralized military intelligence organization.
- 1223 » Philip II, king of France (b. 1165)
- 1242 » Hojo Yasutoki, regent of Japan (b. 1183)
- 1262 » Richard de Clare, 6th Earl of Gloucester, English soldier (b. 1222)
- 1486 » Margaret of Denmark, daughter of Christian I of Denmark (b. 1456)
- 1526 » John de Vere, 14th Earl of Oxford, English peer, landowner, and Lord Great Chamberlain of England (b. 1499)
- 1575 » Richard Taverner, English translator (b. 1505)
The publication Familytree Fuchs
has been compiled by Michelle Guthrie
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Michelle Guthrie, "Familytree Fuchs", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/familytree-fuchs/I9410.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Edward Gerald Lapatra Sr (± 1881-1961)".