- The temperature on November 15, 1923 was between 0.3 °C and 8.0 °C and averaged 4.5 °C. There was 3.5 mm of rain. There was 2.4 hours of sunshine (27%). The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.1 million citizens.
- January 9 » Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- May 26 » The first 24 Hours of Le Mans was held and has since been run annually in June.
- September 13 » Following a military coup in Spain, Miguel Primo de Rivera takes over, setting up a dictatorship.
- September 26 » The German government accepts the occupation of the Ruhr.
- September 29 » The First American Track & Field championships for women are held.
- October 15 » The German Rentenmark is introduced in Germany to counter hyperinflation in the Weimar Republic.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Familytree Fuchs
has been compiled by Michelle Guthrie
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Michelle Guthrie, "Familytree Fuchs", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/familytree-fuchs/I7546.php : accessed November 30, 2021), "Julia Lapatra (1848-1923)".