Timeline Harry B Lapatra
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lapatra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lapatra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lapatra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lapatra.
- The temperature on July 18, 1923 was between 11.8 °C and 20.9 °C and averaged 15.6 °C. There was 1.9 mm of rain. There was 7.2 hours of sunshine (44%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 19, 1922 to August 4, 1925 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck II, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1923: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.1 million citizens.
- March 3 » TIME magazine is published for the first time.
- June 18 » Checker Taxi puts its first taxi on the streets.
- August 18 » First British Track and Field championships for women, London.
- September 7 » The International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL) is formed.
- October 13 » Ankara becomes the capital of Turkey.
- October 29 » Turkey becomes a republic following the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire.
The publication Familytree Fuchs
has been compiled by Michelle Guthrie
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Michelle Guthrie, "Familytree Fuchs", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/familytree-fuchs/I15309.php : accessed September 26, 2021), "Harry B Lapatra (1887-1954)".