- The temperature on April 26, 1912 was between 4.5 °C and 19.6 °C and averaged 12.4 °C. There was 12.8 hours of sunshine (88%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 4 » The Scout Association is incorporated throughout the British Empire by royal charter.
- April 2 » The ill-fated RMSTitanic begins sea trials.
- May 4 » Italy occupies the Greek island of Rhodes.
- May 8 » Paramount Pictures is founded.
- November 2 » Bulgaria defeats the Ottoman Empire in the Battle of Lule Burgas, the bloodiest battle of the First Balkan War, which opens her way to Constantinople.
- December 28 » The first municipally owned streetcars take to the streets in San Francisco.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Family tree Malo
has been compiled by William J Malo
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
William J Malo, "Family tree Malo", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/family-tree-malo/I11675.php : accessed December 7, 2022), "James Bernard O'Hara (1859-1912)".