Personal data Lewis Miles Pettis
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lewis Miles Pettis
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=14162656&pid=10673 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Lewis Miles Pettis
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pettis
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pettis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pettis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pettis.
- The temperature on June 14, 1955 was between 6.4 °C and 15.7 °C and averaged 12.3 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain during 0.3 hours. There was 0.3 hours of sunshine (2%). The almost completely overcast was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1955: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.7 million citizens.
- February 8 » The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000km) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- May 9 » Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- May 18 » Operation Passage to Freedom, the evacuation of 310,000 Vietnamese civilians, soldiers and non-Vietnamese members of the French Army from communist North Vietnam to South Vietnam following the end of the First Indochina War, ends.
- August 17 » Hurricane Diane made landfall near Wilmington, North Carolina, and it went on to cause major floods and kill more than 184 people.
- October 26 » After the last Allied troops have left the country, and following the provisions of the Austrian Independence Treaty, Austria declares that it will never join a military alliance.
- October 29 » The Soviet battleshipNovorossiysk strikes a World War II mine in the harbor at Sevastopol.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Neil Fountaine, "Family tree Fountaine/Fontaine/Fountain/Lafontaine", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/family-tree-fountaine-fontaine-fountain-lafontaine/P10673.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Lewis Miles Pettis (1870-1955)".