Personal data Bertha of France
- Alternative name: Berte der Franken
- She was born in the year 779 in Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Attention: Was younger than 16 years (11) when child (Nithard "The Chronicler" de Montreuil, Abbé de Saint-Riquier, Historian) was born (??-????-790) .
- Alternative: She was born in the year 779.
- (Relationship) : Charlemagne's daughter, partner of St Angilbert, sent to nunnery to do penance for relationship with Angilbert,.
- She died on March 11, 826 in Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, she was 47 years old.
- Alternative: She died in the year 826, she was 47 years old.Source 1
- Alternative: She died on January 14, 823, she was 44 years old.Source 2
- Alternative: She died in the year 823, she was 44 years old.Source 3
- A child of Karel "The Great" Charlemagne King of Acquitaine and Hildegarde "The Beautiful" of the Vizgaw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bertha of France
Household of Bertha of France
(1) She had a relationship with Angilbert "the Saint" de Ponthieu, abbot of Saint-Riquier.
(2) She had a relationship with Angilbert "the Holy" St. Riquier.
Timeline Bertha of France
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Of France
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Elizabeth Cromer, "Family tree Cromer/Russell/Buck/Pratt", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/family-tree-cromer-russell-buck-pratt/P18483.php : accessed February 5, 2023), "Bertha of France (779-826)".