Personal data Jeanne Yvonne (Jeanne Yvonne) le Roux
- First name Jeanne Yvonne.
- She was born on October 22, 1878 in Plounéventer, 29204, Finistère, Bretagne, France.
- Profession: Cultivatrice.
- She died on November 25, 1957 in Brest, 29019, Finistère, Bretagne, France, she was 79 years old.
112 Place Sané (H.LM.)
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jeanne Yvonne le Roux
Household of Jeanne Yvonne (Jeanne Yvonne) le Roux
She is married to (1) Yves Morizur on February 7, 1904 at Saint-Derrien, 29244, Finistère, Bretagne, France, she was 25 years old.
Témoins : Yves MILIN 42 ans et Yves MALGORN 35 ans bienveillants au contractant. Louis VEZO 43 ans de Lanhouarneau et Jean Marie BERREGAR 45 ans commerçant de bienveillants à la contractante.
She is married to (2) René François Marie Pellaé on April 18, 1912 at Brest, 29019, Finistère, Bretagne, France, she was 33 years old.
Notes about Jeanne Yvonne (Jeanne Yvonne) le Roux
Pensionnée de la marine marchande
Dcd au domicile de ses enfants
Timeline Jeanne Yvonne (Jeanne Yvonne) le Roux
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Le Roux
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Le Roux.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Le Roux.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Le Roux.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 7, 1904)
- The temperature on February 7, 1904 was between -1 °C and 6.6 °C and averaged 3.6 °C. There was 4.0 hours of sunshine (42%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- A fire in Baltimore, Maryland destroys over 1,500 buildings in 30 hours.
- The first underground New York City Subway line opens; the system becomes the biggest in United States, and one of the biggest in world.
- The Lithuanian press ban is lifted after almost 40 years.