Personal data Seintje van Leeuwen
Relationship Seintje van Leeuwen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Seintje van Leeuwen
Household of Seintje van Leeuwen
She is married to Willem Bouma on October 3, 1930 at Wilnis, she was 30 years old.
Timeline Seintje van Leeuwen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Leeuwen
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 3, 1930)
- The temperature on October 3, 1930 was between 2.4 °C and 15.3 °C and averaged 8.6 °C. There was 7.7 hours of sunshine (67%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- Great Depression: US President Herbert Hoover goes before the United States Congress and asks for a US$150 million public works program to help generate jobs and stimulate the economy.
- Gandhi raises a lump of mud and salt and declares, "With this, I am shaking the foundations of the British Empire." Thus he starts the Salt Satyagraha.
- The news of the discovery of Pluto is telegraphed to the Harvard College Observatory.