Personal data Henricus Vermeer
- He was christened on June 29, 1679 in Driel (Heteren) Gld. NL.
- Resident: , Elden (Elst) Gld. NL..
Ancestors (and descendant) of Henricus Vermeer
Household of Henricus Vermeer
He is married to (1) Engel van Alen on November 3, 1695 at Elden (Elst) later Arnhem. Gld. NL.
Noot: RAG. RBS. 638.11. bld. 83. vlgnr.8. (Huwelijken Elden).
He is married to (2) Wilhelmina Rutgers on April 16, 1730 at Elden (Elst) later Arnhem. Gld. NL.
Noot: RAG. RBS. 638.3. bld. 3. vlgnr.5. (Huwelijken Elden).
Notes about Henricus Vermeer
Noot: RAG. RBS. 638.10. bld. 115. vlgnr.12. (Dopen Driel)
Timeline Henricus Vermeer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vermeer
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Vermeer.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Vermeer.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Vermeer.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 3, 1695)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1695: Source: Wikipedia
- Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed.
- A window tax is imposed in England, causing many shopkeepers to brick up their windows to avoid the tax.