Personal data Johanna Bussink
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Bussink
Household of Johanna Bussink
She is married to Antonius Hartemink on April 18, 1882 at Arnhem, she was 25 years old.Source 1
Bron Liz Nijenhuis
Timeline Johanna Bussink
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bussink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bussink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bussink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bussink.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 18, 1882)
- The temperature on April 18, 1882 was about 8.3 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1882: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture debuts in Moscow.
- The Triple Alliance between Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy is formed.
- The world's first commercial hydroelectric power plant (later known as Appleton Edison Light Company) begins operation on the Fox River in Appleton, Wisconsin, United States.