Personal data Anna Bardoull
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Bardoull
archief 8044 invnr 30 pag 84
Timeline Anna Bardoull
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bardoull
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bardoull.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bardoull.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bardoull.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1657: Source: Wikipedia
- March 2 » Great Fire of Meireki: A fire in Edo (now Tokyo), Japan, caused more than 100,000 deaths; it lasted three days
- April 20 » Admiral Robert Blake destroys a Spanish silver fleet under heavy fire at the Battle of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- April 20 » Freedom of religion is granted to the Jews of New Amsterdam (later New York City).
- October 30 » Anglo-Spanish War: Spanish forces fail to retake Jamaica at the Battle of Ocho Rios.
- December 27 » The Flushing Remonstrance articulates for the first time in North American history that freedom of religion is a fundamental right.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
AWM (Dolf) van der Valk, "Families in Noord-Oost Brabant", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/families-in-noord-oost-brabant/I5130.php : accessed August 1, 2021), "Anna Bardoull (1657-????)".