- The temperature on April 28, 1752 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1752: Source: Wikipedia
- February 29 » King Alaungpaya founds Konbaung Dynasty, the last dynasty of Burmese monarchy.
- April 20 » Start of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, a new phase in the Burmese Civil War (1740–57).
- June 15 » Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity (traditional date, the exact date is unknown).
- September 2 » Great Britain, along with its overseas possessions, adopts the Gregorian calendar.
- September 14 » The British Empire adopts the Gregorian calendar, skipping eleven days (the previous day was September 2).
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Menno van Doorn, "Familie Van Doorn Rietveld", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/familie-van-doorn-rietveld/I1802.php : accessed January 18, 2022), "Anna Sophia Langreuter (1752-????)".