- The temperature on March 5, 1738 was about 7.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: regen zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1738: Source: Wikipedia
- April 15 » Serse, an Italian opera by George Frideric Handel receives its premiere performance in London, England.
- April 18 » Real Academia de la Historia ("Royal Academy of History") is founded in Madrid.
- May 24 » John Wesley is converted, essentially launching the Methodist movement; the day is celebrated annually by Methodists as Aldersgate Day and a church service is generally held on the preceding Sunday.
- May 25 » A treaty between Pennsylvania and Maryland ends the Conojocular War with settlement of a boundary dispute and exchange of prisoners.
- July 15 » Baruch Laibov and Alexander Voznitzin are burned alive in St. Petersburg, Russia. Vonitzin had converted to Judaism with Laibov's help, with the consent of Empress Anna Ivanovna.
- July 20 » Canadian explorer Pierre Gaultier de Varennes et de La Vérendrye reaches the western shore of Lake Michigan.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Menno van Doorn, "Familie Van Doorn Rietveld", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/familie-van-doorn-rietveld/I1692.php : accessed June 27, 2022), "Arnold Cöster (1738-????)".