Personal data Ruby Dorothy Wilson Whipple
- She was born on July 29, 1901 in Clarion, Wright County, Iowa, United States of America.Source 1
- She died in the year 1991 in Belmond, Wright County, Iowa, United States of America, she was 89 years old.Source 1
- She is buried in Belmond, Wright County, Iowa, United States of America.Source 1
- A child of William "Willie" Gould Parks and Sarah M Wilson Parks
Ancestors (and descendant) of Ruby Dorothy Wilson Whipple
- / Ancestry.com U.S., Find a Grave Index, 1600s-Current, Ancestry.com
Timeline Ruby Dorothy Wilson Whipple
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Whipple
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Whipple.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Whipple.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Whipple.
- The temperature on July 29, 1901 was between 12.8 °C and 26.3 °C and averaged 19.5 °C. There was 7.8 hours of sunshine (50%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- February 20 » The legislature of Hawaii Territory convenes for the first time.
- May 9 » Australia opens its first national parliament in Melbourne.
- June 17 » The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- August 14 » The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.
- August 21 » Six hundred American school teachers, Thomasites, arrived in Manila on the USAT Thomas.
- December 3 » In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt delivers a 20,000-word speech to the House of Representatives asking Congress to curb the power of trusts "within reasonable limits".
- 1898 » Isidor Isaac Rabi, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate († 1988)
- 1899 » Walter Beall, American baseball player († 1959)
- 1900 » Don Redman, American composer, and bandleader († 1964)
- 1900 » Eyvind Johnson, Swedish novelist and short story writer, Nobel Prize Laureate († 1976)
- 1900 » Mary V. Austin, Australian community worker and political activist († 1986)
- 1900 » Teresa Noce, Italian labor leader, activist, and journalist († 1980)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Shari Dawn Dunn, "Dunn/Nichols/Launiere/Kidd Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dunn-nichols-launiere-kidd-family-tree/P954.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Ruby Dorothy Wilson Whipple (1901-1991)".