Personal data Mary Lucretia Morehead
Ancestors (and descendant) of Mary Lucretia Morehead
Household of Mary Lucretia Morehead
She has/had a relationship with Henry Woodrow Dunivant.
- (Not public)
Timeline Mary Lucretia Morehead
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Morehead
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Morehead.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Morehead.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Morehead.
- The temperature on July 13, 1913 was between 11.7 °C and 22.9 °C and averaged 17.1 °C. There was 7.9 hours of sunshine (48%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- January 3 » An Atlantic coast storm sets the lowest confirmed barometric pressure reading for a non-tropical system in the continental United States.
- March 4 » First Balkan War: The Greek army engages the Turks at Bizani, resulting in victory two days later.
- March 20 » Sung Chiao-jen, a founder of the Chinese Nationalist Party, is wounded in an assassination attempt and dies 2 days later.
- June 4 » Emily Davison, a suffragette, runs out in front of King George V's horse at The Derby. She is trampled, never regains consciousness, and dies four days later.
- June 24 » Greece and Serbia annul their alliance with Bulgaria.
- December 1 » The Buenos Aires Metro, the first underground railway system in the Southern Hemisphere and in Latin America, begins operation.
- The temperature on December 8, 1991 was between -0.7 °C and 6.4 °C and averaged 2.8 °C. The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the ??. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Tuesday, November 7, 1989 to Monday, August 22, 1994 the cabinet Lubbers III, with Drs. R.F.M. Lubbers (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1991: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 15.0 million citizens.
- January 16 » Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War.
- February 24 » Gulf War: Ground troops cross the Saudi Arabian border and enter Iraq, thus beginning the ground phase of the war.
- May 16 » Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom addresses a joint session of the United States Congress. She is the first British monarch to address the U.S. Congress.
- June 27 » Slovenia, after declaring independence two days before is invaded by Yugoslav troops, tanks, and aircraft starting the Ten-Day War.
- August 8 » The Warsaw radio mast, at one time the tallest construction ever built, collapses.
- December 31 » All official Soviet Union institutions have ceased operations by this date five days after the Soviet Union is officially dissolved.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Shari Dawn Dunn, "Dunn/Nichols/Launiere/Kidd Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dunn-nichols-launiere-kidd-family-tree/P503.php : accessed September 17, 2021), "Mary Lucretia Morehead (1913-1991)".