Personal data Norah Ann Coffman
Source 1Source 1
Ancestors (and descendant) of Norah Ann Coffman
- , Year: 1940; Census Place: Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio; Roll: m-t0627-03203; Page: 61A; Enumeration District: 92-26 / Ancestry.com 1940 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com
Timeline Norah Ann Coffman
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Coffman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Coffman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Coffman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Coffman.
- The temperature on July 11, 1930 was between 10.2 °C and 17.1 °C and averaged 12.8 °C. There was 12.4 mm of rain during 2.6 hours. There was 5.8 hours of sunshine (35%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- January 30 » The Politburo of the Soviet Union orders the extermination of the Kulaks.
- January 31 » 3M begins marketing Scotch Tape.
- March 6 » International Unemployment Day demonstrations globally initiated by the Comintern.
- April 2 » After the mysterious death of Empress Zewditu, Haile Selassie is proclaimed emperor of Ethiopia.
- June 16 » Sovnarkom establishes decree time in the USSR.
- November 11 » Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- The temperature on September 22, 2009 was between 9.0 °C and 20.8 °C and averaged 15.3 °C. There was 8.2 hours of sunshine (67%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, February 22, 2007 to Thursday, October 14, 2010 the cabinet Balkenende IV, with Mr.dr. J.P. Balkenende (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 2009: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 16.5 million citizens.
- January 3 » The first block of the blockchain of the decentralized payment system Bitcoin, called the Genesis block, was established by the creator of the system, Satoshi Nakamoto.
- January 29 » Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- April 4 » France announces its return to full participation of its military forces within NATO.
- October 28 » NASA successfully launches the Ares I-X mission, the only rocket launch for its short-lived Constellation program.
- November 23 » The Maguindanao massacre occurs in Ampatuan, Maguindanao, Philippines.
- November 27 » Nevsky Express bombing: A bomb explodes on the Nevsky Express train between Moscow and Saint Petersburg, derailing it and causing 28 deaths and 96 injuries.
- 1914 » Alain-Fournier, French soldier and author (b. 1886)
- 1919 » Alajos Gáspár, Hungarian-Slovene author and poet (b. 1848)
- 1934 » Cecil Chubb, English barrister and one time owner of Stonehenge (b. 1876)
- 1935 » Elliott Lewis, Australian politician, 19th Premier of Tasmania (b. 1858)
- 1952 » Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg, Finnish lawyer, judge, and politician, 1st President of Finland (b. 1865)
- 1956 » Frederick Soddy, English chemist and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1877)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Shari Dawn Dunn, "Dunn/Nichols/Launiere/Kidd Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dunn-nichols-launiere-kidd-family-tree/P18.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Norah Ann Coffman (1930-2009)".