Personal data Marinus Martelmans
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus Martelmans
Timeline Marinus Martelmans
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Martelmans
- The temperature on January 12, 1762 was about 8.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly south. Weather type: regen betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1762: Source: Wikipedia
- January 4 » Great Britain declares war on Spain, thus entering the Seven Years' War.
- March 10 » French Huguenot Jean Calas, who had been wrongly convicted of killing his son, dies after being tortured by authorities; the event inspired Voltaire to begin a campaign for religious tolerance and legal reform.
- June 6 » In the Seven Years' War, British forces begin the Siege of Havana and temporarily capture the city.
- June 24 » Battle of Wilhelmsthal: The British-Hanoverian army of Ferdinand of Brunswick defeats French forces in Westphalia.
- July 9 » Catherine the Great becomes Empress of Russia following the coup against her husband, Peter III.
- July 17 » Former emperor Peter III of Russia is murdered.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Prince, "Dinteloord en omliggende gemeenten", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dinteloord-en-omliggende-gemeenten/I57389.php : accessed June 17, 2021), "Marinus Martelmans (1762-????)".