Timeline Gerrit Willemse Putters
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Putters
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Putters.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Putters.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Putters.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1631: Source: Wikipedia
- May 18 » In Dorchester, Massachusetts, John Winthrop takes the oath of office and becomes the first Governor of Massachusetts.
- May 20 » The city of Magdeburg in Germany is seized by forces of the Holy Roman Empire and most of its inhabitants massacred, in one of the bloodiest incidents of the Thirty Years' War.
- May 30 » Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- June 17 » Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- June 20 » The Sack of Baltimore: The Irish village of Baltimore is attacked by Algerian pirates.
- October 10 » Thirty Years' War: An army of the Electorate of Saxony seizes Prague.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1660: Source: Wikipedia
- April 4 » Declaration of Breda by King Charles II of Great Britain promises, among other things, a general pardon to all royalists for crimes committed during the English Civil War and the Interregnum.
- April 23 » Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- May 21 » The Battle of Long Sault concludes after five days in which French colonial militia, with their Huron and Algonquin allies, are defeated by the Iroquois Confederacy.
- May 25 » Charles II lands at Dover at the invitation of the Convention Parliament, which marks the end of the Cromwell-proclaimed Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland and begins the Restoration of the British monarchy.
- November 28 » At Gresham College, twelve men, including Christopher Wren, Robert Boyle, John Wilkins, and Sir Robert Moray decide to found what is later known as the Royal Society.
- December 31 » James II of England is named Duke of Normandy by Louis XIV of France.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Prince, "Dinteloord en omliggende gemeenten", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dinteloord-en-omliggende-gemeenten/I146331.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Gerrit Willemse Putters (1631-????)".