Timeline Jacobus Peter Leijten
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Leijten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Leijten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Leijten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Leijten.
- The temperature on June 10, 1733 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: helder. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1733: Source: Wikipedia
- February 12 » Georgia Day: Englishman James Oglethorpe founds Georgia, the 13th colony of the Thirteen Colonies, by settling at Savannah.
- May 29 » The right of settlers in New France to enslave natives is upheld at Quebec City.
- July 30 » The first Masonic Grand Lodge in the future United States is constituted in Massachusetts.
- November 23 » The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- The temperature on May 3, 1761 was about 12.0 °C. Wind direction mainly southwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1761: Source: Wikipedia
- January 14 » The Third Battle of Panipat is fought in India between the Afghans under Ahmad Shah Durrani and the Marathas.
- September 8 » Marriage of King George III of the United Kingdom to Duchess Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz.
- September 22 » George III and Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz are crowned King and Queen, respectively, of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- December 16 » Seven Years' War: After a four-month siege, the Russians under Pyotr Rumyantsev take the Prussian fortress of Kołobrzeg.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans Prince, "Dinteloord en omliggende gemeenten", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/dinteloord-en-omliggende-gemeenten/I144271.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Jacobus Peter Leijten (1733-????)".