Personal data Bertha Krueger
- She was born on September 2, 1857 in Pommern, Prussia.
- She died on July 4, 1940 in Seattle, King Co, WA, she was 82 years old.
Washington Deaths, 1883-1960 Mrs. Bertha Krueger Ratzman age 82 dod: 4 Jul 1940 father: Krueger, mother: Gusta Smith (Schmidt)
- She is buried in Grand Army of the Republic Cemetery, Snohomish, Snohomish Co, WA.
Findagrave.com Bertha Ratzman 1857 to 4 Jul 1940
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bertha Krueger
Household of Bertha Krueger
She is married to Carl Heinrich Kunde Ratzmann.
on April 28, 1881
at Menomonie, Dunn Co, WI, she was 23 years old.
Wisconsin Marriages, pre-1907 Carl Ratzmann 28 Apr 1881 in Dunn County
Person pronouncing marriage: Peter Kleinlein
Witnesses: W. Joseph Breitzmann and Alb. Hennig Fricko
Notes about Bertha Krueger
The census of 5 January 1920 for Snohomish, Shohomish Co, WA lists:
Ratzman, Bertha, head, age 62, widow, born in Germany
Reinhart, son, age 20, born in Wisconsin
The census of 14 April 1930 for Snohomish, Snohomish Co, WA lists:
Ratzman, Bertie, age 73, widow, born in Germany
Renind A., son, age 30, born in Wisconsin, occupation - Salesman roofing company
The census of 8 April 1940 for Snohomish, Snohomish Co, WA lists:
Ratzman, Bertha, head, age 83, widow, born in Germany
Reinhardt, son, age 40, born in Wisconsin, roofer building construction
Hazel, daughter-in-law, age 34, born in Wisconsin
Timeline Bertha Krueger
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krueger
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Krueger.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krueger.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krueger.
- The temperature on September 2, 1857 was about 13.9 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI
De Republiek der Verenigde Nederlanden werd in 1794-1795 door de Fransen veroverd onder leiding van bevelhebber Charles Pichegru (geholpen door de Nederlander Herman Willem Daendels); de verovering werd vergemakkelijkt door het dichtvriezen van de Waterlinie; Willem V moest op 18 januari 1795 uitwijken naar Engeland (en van daaruit in 1801 naar Duitsland); de patriotten namen de macht over van de aristocratische regenten en proclameerden de Bataafsche Republiek; op 16 mei 1795 werd het Haags Verdrag gesloten, waarmee ons land een vazalstaat werd van Frankrijk; in 3.1796 kwam er een Nationale Vergadering; in 1798 pleegde Daendels een staatsgreep, die de unitarissen aan de macht bracht; er kwam een nieuwe grondwet, die een Vertegenwoordigend Lichaam (met een Eerste en Tweede Kamer) instelde en als regering een Directoire; in 1799 sloeg Daendels bij Castricum een Brits-Russische invasie af; in 1801 kwam er een nieuwe grondwet; bij de Vrede van Amiens (1802) kreeg ons land van Engeland zijn koloniën terug (behalve Ceylon); na de grondwetswijziging van 1805 kwam er een raadpensionaris als eenhoofdig gezag, namelijk Rutger Jan Schimmelpenninck (van 31 oktober 1761 tot 25 maart 1825).
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 1, 1856 to March 18, 1858 the cabinet Van der Brugghen, with Mr. J.L.L. van der Brugghen (protestant) as prime minister.
- In the year 1857: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- January 9 » The 7.9 Mw Fort Tejon earthquake shakes Central and Southern California with a maximum Mercalli intensity of IX (Violent).
- March 23 » Elisha Otis's first elevator is installed at 488 Broadway New York City.
- March 29 » Sepoy Mangal Pandey of the 34th Regiment, Bengal Native Infantry mutinies against the East India Company's rule in India and inspires the protracted Indian Rebellion of 1857, also known as the Sepoy Mutiny.
- May 11 » Indian Rebellion of 1857: Indian rebels seize Delhi from the British.
- September 20 » The Indian Rebellion of 1857 ends with the recapture of Delhi by troops loyal to the East India Company.
- September 22 » The Russian warship Lefort capsizes and sinks during a storm in the Gulf of Finland, killing all 826 aboard.
- The temperature on April 28, 1881 was about 8.2 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 58%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 16 » The Canadian Pacific Railway is incorporated by Act of Parliament at Ottawa (44th Vic., c.1).
- March 1 » The first Minnesota State Capitol burns down.
- April 11 » Spelman College is founded in Atlanta, Georgia as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary, an institute of higher education for African-American women.
- May 10 » Carol I is crowned the King of the Romanian Kingdom.
- July 4 » In Alabama, the Tuskegee Institute opens.
- November 3 » The Mapuche uprising of 1881 begins in Chile.
- The temperature on July 4, 1940 was between 11.6 °C and 17.6 °C and averaged 15.1 °C. There was 3.3 mm of rain during 1.3 hours. There was 7.3 hours of sunshine (44%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1939 to September 3, 1940 the cabinet De Geer II, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 3, 1940 to July 27, 1941 the cabinet Gerbrandy I, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1940: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.8 million citizens.
- March 5 » Six high-ranking members of Soviet politburo, including Joseph Stalin, sign an order for the execution of 25,700 Polish intelligentsia, including 14,700 Polish POWs, in what will become known as the Katyn massacre.
- May 10 » World War II: Winston Churchill is appointed Prime Minister of the United Kingdom following the resignation of Neville Chamberlain. On the same day, Germany invades France, Belgium and Luxembourg. Meanwhile, the United Kingdom occupies Iceland.
- July 2 » Indian independence leader Subhas Chandra Bose is arrested and detained in Calcutta.
- August 30 » The Second Vienna Award reassigns the territory of Northern Transylvania from Romania to Hungary.
- November 14 » World War II: In England, Coventry is heavily bombed by German Luftwaffe bombers. Coventry Cathedral is almost completely destroyed.
- November 23 » World War II: Romania becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Roger Scheunemann, "deNeui-Scheunemann-Nelson Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/deneui-scheunemann-nelson-family-tree/I1157.php : accessed August 5, 2021), "Bertha Krueger (1857-1940)".