Personal data Willemina Pallada
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Pallada
Household of Willemina Pallada
She is married to Adrianus van Ewijk on August 15, 1928 at Lienden, Buren, Gelderland, Nederland, she was 27 years old.
Timeline Willemina Pallada
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pallada
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pallada.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pallada.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pallada.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1928)
- The temperature on August 15, 1928 was between 12.9 °C and 21.4 °C and averaged 16.5 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. There was 6.4 hours of sunshine (43%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.6 million citizens.
- Boris Bazhanov defects through Iran. He is the only assistant of Joseph Stalin's secretariat to have defected from the Eastern Bloc.
- The government of Hungary issues a decree ordering Gypsies to end their nomadic ways, settle permanently in one place, and subject themselves to the same laws and taxes as other Hungarians.
- Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.