- , Zeist: overlijdensakte nr. 403 Het Utrechts Archief
- , Barendrecht: huwelijksakte nr. 18 Nationaal Archief (Rijksarchief Zuid Holland)
Timeline Maria Neeltje Uijterlinde
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Uijterlinde
- The temperature on March 25, 1885 was about 1.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 74%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- July 1 » The Congo Free State is established by King Leopold II of Belgium.
- September 2 » Rock Springs massacre: In Rock Springs, Wyoming, 150 white miners, who are struggling to unionize so they could strike for better wages and work conditions, attack their Chinese fellow workers killing 28, wounding 15 and forcing several hundred more out of town.
- September 6 » Eastern Rumelia declares its union with Bulgaria, thus accomplishing Bulgarian unification.
- October 13 » The Georgia Institute of Technology is founded in Atlanta, Georgia.
- November 19 » Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- December 22 » Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- The temperature on August 13, 1914 was between 11.5 °C and 24.2 °C and averaged 18.3 °C. There was 13.1 hours of sunshine (88%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1914: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.2 million citizens.
- July 11 » USSNevada(BB-36) is launched.
- August 23 » World War I: The British Expeditionary Force and the French Fifth Army begin their Great Retreat before the German Army.
- August 25 » World War I: Japan declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- September 3 » French composer Albéric Magnard is killed defending his estate against invading German soldiers.
- November 23 » Mexican Revolution: The last of U.S. forces withdraw from Veracruz, occupied seven months earlier in response to the Tampico Affair.
- December 14 » Lisandro de la Torre and others found the Democratic Progressive Party (Partido Demócrata Progresista, PDP) at the Hotel Savoy, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- The temperature on September 29, 1957 was between 4.2 °C and 14.0 °C and averaged 10.1 °C. There was 13.7 mm of rain during 7.9 hours. There was 1.4 hours of sunshine (12%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from October 13, 1956 to December 22, 1957 the cabinet Drees III, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1957: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.0 million citizens.
- January 1 » George Town, Penang, is made a city by a royal charter of Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom.
- April 10 » The Suez Canal is reopened for all shipping after being closed for three months.
- June 27 » Hurricane Audrey makes landfall near the Texas–Louisiana border, killing over 400 people, mainly in and around Cameron, Louisiana.
- August 5 » American Bandstand, a show dedicated to the teenage "baby-boomers" by playing the songs and showing popular dances of the time, debuts on the ABC television network.
- October 10 » U.S. President Eisenhower apologizes to Ghanaian finance minister Gbedemah after he is refused service in a Delaware restaurant.
- October 22 » Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.
- 1887 » Bernhard von Langenbeck, German surgeon and academic (b. 1810)
- 1889 » Louis Faidherbe, French general and politician (b. 1818)
- 1900 » Samuel Fenton Cary, American lawyer and politician (b. 1814)
- 1902 » Émile Zola, French journalist, author, and playwright (b. 1840)
- 1902 » William McGonagall, Scottish poet and actor (b. 1825)
- 1908 » Joaquim Maria Machado de Assis, Brazilian author, poet, and playwright (b. 1839)