- , Ridderkerk: geboorteakte nr. 122 Nationaal Archief (Rijksarchief Zuid Holland)
- , Soest: overlijdensakte nr. 158 Het Utrechts Archief
- , Barendrecht: huwelijksakte nr. 8 Nationaal Archief (Rijksarchief Zuid Holland)
Timeline Hendrika Adriana Uijterlinde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Uijterlinde
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 25, 1895)
- The temperature on April 25, 1895 was about 16.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The first game of what would become known as rugby league football is played, in England, starting the 1895-96 Northern Rugby Football Union season.
- William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- Doukhobors burn their weapons as a protest against conscription by the Tsarist Russian government.