- , Barendrecht: geboorteakte nr. 20 Gemeentearchief Barendrecht
- , Barendrecht: huwelijksakte n. 2 Nationaal Archief (Rijksarchief Zuid Holland)
Timeline Trijntje Valster
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Valster
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Valster.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Valster.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Valster.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1884)
- The temperature on May 1, 1884 was about 14.4 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 47%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1884: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The Enigma tornado outbreak occurs.
- Greenwich, in London, England, is established as Universal Time meridian of longitude.
- The first volume (A to Ant) of the Oxford English Dictionary is published.