- , Numansdorp: geboorteakte nr. 66 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Maasdam: overlijdensakte nr. 5 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Klaaswaal: huwelijksakte nr. 3 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Gerrit Kooijman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kooijman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kooijman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kooijman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kooijman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 19, 1880)
- The temperature on March 19, 1880 was about 11.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 45%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- France annexes Tahiti.
- Ned Kelly the Australian bushranger captured at Glenrowan.
- Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand ? In a pyrrhic victory, Afghan forces led by Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.