- , Rotterdam 1868 c164v: akte nr. 2207 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
- , Rotterdam 1889 f041v / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
Timeline Maria Felten
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Felten
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Felten.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Felten.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Felten.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 25, 1889)
- The temperature on September 25, 1889 was about 10.8 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter as the distance between two lines on a standard bar of an alloy of platinum with ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.
- The Great Seattle Fire destroys the entirety of downtown Seattle, Washington.
- Tijuana, Mexico, is founded.