- , Hoogvliet 1875 -05v; akte nr. 17 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
- , Hoogvliet 1931 -12 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
- , Hoogvliet 1900 -03 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
Timeline Maarten Johannes Verheij
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verheij
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Verheij.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verheij.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verheij.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 11, 1900)
- The temperature on May 11, 1900 was about 8.8 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 67%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1900: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- A joint European-Japanese-United States force (Eight-Nation Alliance) occupies Beijing, in a campaign to end the bloody Boxer Rebellion in China.
- Filipino resistance fighters defeat a small American column in the Battle of Pulang Lupa, during the Philippine-American War.
- The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces during the Second Boer War resulted in a British defeat.