- , Rotterdam 1889 e077v; akte nr. 910 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
Timeline Maria Lamberta de Jongh
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jongh
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jongh.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jongh.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jongh.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 21, 1889)
- The temperature on August 21, 1889 was about 14.9 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1889: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- German Ferdinand von Zeppelin patents his "Navigable Balloon"
- Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- Montana is admitted as the 41st U.S. state.