- , Puttershoek: geboorteakte nr. 62 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , 's-Gravendeel: overlijdensakte nr. 18 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Puttershoek: huwelijksakte nr. 1 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Lena van der Hoek
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hoek
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hoek.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hoek.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hoek.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 17, 1890)
- The temperature on August 17, 1890 was about 19.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 78%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The longest bridge in Great Britain, the Forth Rail Bridge in Scotland, measuring 1,710feet (520m) long, is opened by the Prince of Wales, who later becomes King Edward VII.
- At Auburn Prison in New York murderer William Kemmler becomes the first person to be executed by electric chair.
- The Yosemite National Park and the Yellowstone National Park are established by the U.S. Congress.