- , Zwijndrecht: geboorteakte nr. 42 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Zwijndrecht: overlijdensakte nr. 106 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Zwijndrecht: huwelijksakte nr. 93 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Joseph van Dalen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dalen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dalen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dalen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dalen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 22, 1920)
- The temperature on December 22, 1920 was between 2.4 °C and 5.3 °C and averaged 3.7 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- The Soviet?Lithuanian Peace Treaty is signed. Soviet Russia recognized independent Lithuania.
- Telecommunications: the first transatlantic two-way radio broadcast takes place.
- Ray Chapman of the Cleveland Indians is hit in the head by a fastball thrown by Carl Mays of the New York Yankees, and dies early the next day. To date, Chapman is the second player to die from injuries sustained in a Major League Baseball game, the first being Doc Powers in 1909.