- , Heerjansdam: geboorteakte nr. 30 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
- , Heerjansdam: huwelijksakte nr. 10 Stadsarchief Dordrecht
Timeline Bastiaantje van der Linden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Linden
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Linden.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Linden.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Linden.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 24, 1867)
- The temperature on August 24, 1867 was about 24.1 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 41%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Manifest Destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty ? Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- Mutsuhito, Emperor Meiji of Japan, marries Masako Ichij?. The Empress consort is thereafter known as Lady Haruko. Since her death in 1914, she is called by the posthumous name Empress Sh?ken.
- 72 Senators are summoned by Royal Proclamation to serve as the first members of the Canadian Senate.