Personal data Neeltje Verheij
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje Verheij
- , Hoogvliet 1883 0010v; akte nr. 37 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
Timeline Neeltje Verheij
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verheij
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Verheij.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verheij.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verheij.
- The temperature on September 24, 1883 was about 14.0 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 27 » Alexander III is crowned Tsar of Russia.
- August 21 » An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- August 25 » France and Viet Nam sign the Treaty of Huế, recognizing a French protectorate over Annam and Tonkin.
- August 27 » Eruption of Krakatoa: Four enormous explosions destroy the island of Krakatoa and cause years of climate change.
- October 4 » First meeting of the Boys' Brigade in Glasgow, Scotland.
- October 4 » First run of the Orient Express.