- , Hardinxveld: geboorteakte nr. 94 Regionaal Archief Dordrecht
- , Giessen-Nieuwkerk: huwelijksakte nr. 3 Regionaal Archief Gorinchem
- , Rotterdam 1923 f63 / Gemeente Rotterdam Gemeente Archief Rotterdam
Timeline Baltus Advocaat
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Advocaat
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Advocaat.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Advocaat.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Advocaat.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 10, 1891)
- The temperature on July 10, 1891 was about 15.6 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- In the U.S. state of California, Stanford University opens its doors.
- Major hurricane strikes Martinique, leaving 700 dead.